Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Are You Ready for Fun?


I have enjoyed the beginning of this year like no other.
Something is in the air that feels like new beginnings.
Do you feel it too? I notice the sense of real ability being demonstrated with an "I can do this!" attitude.

Call it hope, or self-empowerment, I have heard many say "this is my time" and I agree. This IS your time!

Use it well and you will be lifted on unseen wings of grace if you only say "YES!"  That is the beginning.
The Mystic knows that once the commitment is made, all manner of unforeseen opportunity will follow.

Check out this video - it is one of the best New Years messages I've seen!
Sassy and soulful, it's 5 minutes well spent.

Let me know what you think...and Happy New Year in the truest sense!
 
Are You Ready for Fun

Posted using ShareThis

No comments: