Have you noticed how many people are starting to get fit these days? Others who are taking decisive action on their food choices? Still more who are educating themselves like mad on global initiatives that create wellbeing for the planet? I am amazed at what that looks in my world. Even the most resistant of us (and you know who you are :) are finding inspiration to improve these days.
- Plan an organic home-cooked menu
- Add in some way to your daily exercise quotient.
- Wherever you go by car, park in the "lucky space" (the furthest space from the entrance) and walk.
- Take whatever stairs you can
- Participate with an online exercise video.
- Skip the extra coffee
- Take periodic breathing breaks - 3 minute intervals of deep breath and/or fire breath.
- Eat as a family - no distractions.
- Watch that documentary or read that periodical that educates you further.
- Share your strategy.
- Begin a new journal.
- Honor your Spirit.
- Get to bed early.